Skip to main content
Topic: Are We Chopped Liver? (Read 364 times) previous topic - next topic
Are We Chopped Liver?
If I'm not mistaken (and I very well could be mistaken), one of our very Senior Members has or will soon have a  new SOB that is made north of the lower 48 AND .... they have not shared the birth announcement.  This SOB has some very interesting after-market bits (i.e. sumo springs, Equalizer Leveling System, etc.) that could of interest to at least this LDO.  I can only assume that this information is secret or that "we're chopped liver!"  ;)   I'm hoping to hear this announcement.

Enough said!

Re: Are We Chopped Liver?
Reply #1
It was not me;
 who could it be?
Andy jumped ship
And Ted H gave us the slip...

oh my, are we becoming "Life goes on without a Lazy Daze?

Steve K. (Hanging on to our rig for now)

Steve K

2003 Mid-bath

Reply #2
I'm eager from those folks to announce themselves because I'd like their feedback on their sumo springs and Equalizer Leveling System on their brand new zero mile RV.  And some other really interesting upgrades.  I'll just need to wait and practice some yoga breathing :) .

As mentioned by Steve ... (Hanging on to our rig).

Reply #3
Not to worry - not another current owner with wandering eyes.

We are actually closer to a LD than we have been in over a decade - we picked up a new Leisure Travel Vans Unity CB yesterday, downsizing from our Foretravel diesel pusher. 

Ed - we can't give you feedback on the Sumos or Equalizers (or Hellwig sway bar) yet since we have to get those installed.  The Equalizers go on a week from tomorrow; we are hoping to do the Sumos and Hellwig soon after.  Keep in mind we're on a Sprinter 3500 chassis, not the Ford E450.

We did not proactively announce since it doesn't affect LDO or its membership one iota  :)

Reply #4
Michelle, what does the Unity weigh with any options, full fuel and LPG, holding tanks about half full, and two people (baseline)? The GVWR of the Sprinter is 11030, but there was no listing of the "dry"/unladen weight? IOW, how much actual CCC does the rig have?
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #5
Michelle, what does the Unity weigh with any options, ...

It depends on the floorplan and options.  I can't speak for every configuration and ours is too new to provide this for our specific situation.

ETA, silly me - I forgot that LTV put the actual weight sticker in the door  :-[

OCCC is 1794 lbs, full tank of water weights 251 lbs so we have a little over 1500 lbs for us and stuff.  Combined, we weigh just at 300 lbs, so 1200 lbs for stuff.