Skip to main content
Topic: What size TV fits best? 2006 30ft Ann. Ed. IB.? (Read 148 times) previous topic - next topic
What size TV fits best? 2006 30ft Ann. Ed. IB.?
We recently purchased of 2006 30ft Ann. Ed. and the opening for the TV is only 25.5 inches wide? What size TV have y'all put in this LD? We are going on a 5 week trip soon and definitely want a New TV. 
Thanks Sandra
2006 30' IB Anniversary Edition

Re: What size TV fits best? 2006 30ft Ann. Ed. IB.?
Reply #1
A perfect fit for us was a 26" Samsung LED. The bolt pattern on the back of the TV was slightly different which required drilling new holes in the plate to mount. It was a 4000 series model but this was a few years ago. The width is 24.2". We might have been able to go larger by removing the wing panels but didn't.

You can see a photo of the finished work here.  Life's Little Adventures: Hyde Memorial State Park, Santa Fe, NM

Jim

Re: What size TV fits best? 2006 30ft Ann. Ed. IB.?
Reply #2
LDY Lulubelle is getting a spa treatment to repair various grievous injuries (especially her very sad fake spare tire cover), so I can't measure, but her POs changed out the TV & it seems like it's about 30-ish".  Chris Horst has a great description with pictures of the mod he did to his 30' IB...I used the search for *Chris Horst + TV*, but I don't know how to link it to here.   :-[

By the by--there was discussion in that post about a 30' yahoo group & a link, but I don't know how to access the photos & files sections.

Lynne

Lynne
LDy Lulubelle, Green '05 31' TB
Lilly, the 4-Legged Alarm