Skip to main content
Topic: An Amazing "Trailer" (Read 227 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: An Amazing "Trailer"
Reply #1
Very cool trailer.  I especially like the shot with it coming down the incline.

When it is raining and we pull into to camp, I'd rather be in the Lazy Daze than outside setting up the trailer.

It is all about compromises...
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life

Reply #2
I can see it as a great alternative to tent camping for just a "few" dollars more.

Once you've set it up a few times it no doubt becomes second nature. But roomy interior, probably no so much. But cool nonetheless.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #3
I think Aussies are trailer mad. They do things with trailers many people would hesitate to do with a four wheeler. I love these things.

But I'm with Harold. Nothing better than pulling into a campsite when its is raining or sleeting, shutting off the engine, looking at my bride, shrugging and walking to the back lounge for a cocktail. We giggle about this after traveling in all the other camping styles. The "motor coach lifestyle" is for us. 
Paul
'92 Mid Bath

Reply #4
Conqueror has a new US distributor that was showing these at the Overland Expo. They are fantastic. The model in the above video retails for $38,950.00 in the US. I spent a long time looking them over at the show.
2003 23.5' Front Dinette

Reply #6
AHHHHH a mother in law trailer --- wonder what the weight is?
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Reply #7
Frankly, I really like the little Casitas trailers.  They are small, light, well insulated, and OK for one or two people who don't mind close quarters.  My youngest daughter is interested in one because she can pull it behind her Forester.  It is so light that we could also pull it behind our LD.

Of course, that means having the kid in the motorhome with us while we drive.  Could we pull her in the Casitas? That would be a definite strategy with mother-in-laws.

HD
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life