Skip to main content
Topic: Kaper II part numbers? (Read 217 times) previous topic - next topic
Kaper II part numbers?
So as I'm going through my new to me 2004 MB, I finally figured out how to remove the simulators thanks to this forum!  But can't find the tool to remove the 2 lug nuts, a crescent wrench worked on the front.  Has anyone found an online store to buy KII parts?
I also have a few spare lug nuts but need to get some extenders, the nuts that attach the simulators to the wheel.  What part number are these?
Thanks!
2004 26.5 MB
Enjoying retirement traveling, Rzr riding, photography, and of course the 2 grand girls!

Re: KII part numbers?
Reply #1
Here's the link to Kaper II's catalogue; scroll to "jam nuts" and "lug nut covers"; I think that the lug extenders for my 2003 were the 513s, but memory is not always reliable! Call them and verify what you need; they offer good customer service.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c78951_f588aa2a365441e1aed927a29cd06e6e.pdf

I suggest that you order extra lug extenders and a couple of extra nut covers to keep in your parts stash!
2003 TK has a new home

Re: Kaper II part numbers?
Reply #3
I was driving across Indiana a few weeks ago and heard a rattling noise coming from the right front wheel.  One of the 2 Jam nuts had come off and the wheel simulator was rattling. 

I called and ordered 2 replacements (L-513 for my 2003) directly from Kaper II.

Cost was $2.78 for each of the Jam Nuts and $7.15 for shipping. ($12.71 total)

They were friendly and helpful.

Rich
'03 MB in NC

2003 MB