Skip to main content
Topic: What's In Your Camera? (Read 53982 times) previous topic - next topic
Re: What's In Your Camera?
Reply #450
Angry clouds, head for the sun.  I took this a couple of years ago on a trip to Florida.  The sky was just to dramatic to do nothing.  Outside Savannah there were sections of I-95 with very wide shoulders.   They have recently added a third lane so not sure I would do this shot again. Taken with a D600 and 24-85 kit lens at 55mm
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #451
Angry clouds, head for the sun.  I took this a couple of years ago on a trip to Florida.  The sky was just to dramatic to do nothing.  Outside Savannah there were sections of I-95 with very wide shoulders.  They have recently added a third lane so not sure I would do this shot again. Taken with a D600 and 24-85 kit lens at 55mm
Tornado fodder.

Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #452
On the road in the Navajo Nation...© Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #453
Storm approaching Del Mar, CA on March 20.  It poured.

Jim & Sue
Formerly owned: 2011 27' MB, Sidra

Reply #454
We ran into this doozy of a storm in the Painted Desert area of Arizona last week... © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #455
"Crows and Wind"      Grand Canyon May 2019 © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #456
A piece of our human history... Canyon De Chelly cliiff dwellings 900 to 1350 CE... © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #457
"A piece of our human history... Canyon De Chelly cliiff dwellings 900 to 1350 CE... © Bill Benson"

Very nice rendition.  Did you walk down?  We did it 20+ years ago; couldn't repeat now!!!

Virtual hugs,

Judie

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Reply #458
Yes Judie, we did walk down.... but much slower these days, especially on the trip up...ha! We had a beautiful day and took our time. My first visit, but I will be back!
2005 MB

Reply #461
Just a simple phone pic while in Zion this week. Expecting plenty of rain coming.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #462
While Kent is enjoying the blooms in Zion, we are enjoying Spring in the Tehachapi Mountains. This happened overnight.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #463
Greg,  I'll trade you some of your cool weather for some of the hot and humid weather we've been in in the southeast.  I guess the upside, is that we've had some great wildlife viewing, especially wading birds.  I've just posted in my blog about a great visit to one of our favorite viewing/photography stops, the Saint Augustine Alligator Farm.

Alligator Farm Blog Post

Art
Art and Barbara
Settled in Atterdag Village of Solvang
2015-2022 fulltime in a 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP
2002-2015 2002 LD MB
Art's blog

Reply #464
Nice blog and photos, Art.  You have done some great traveling!

Harold
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life

Reply #465
"Moody Blues"  Grand Canyon 2019 © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #466
Art, nice blog indeed! Think I’ll bypass the alligator farm and stick to my snow peas instead. They don’t bite!
Greg & Victoria
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #467
Frozen peas look tasty, but you can't turn them into a nice pair of boots.
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life

Reply #468
Art,
As long as you are in the area, relatively speaking that is, check out  Black Point Wildlife  Drive ( https://www.fws.gov/refuge/Merritt_Island/Black_Point_Wildlife_Drive.aspx ) just south of you near Cape Kennedy and Canaveral National Sea Shore. There are ample pull overs though no overnight stopping.

Reply #469
Art,
As long as you are in the area, relatively speaking that is, check out  Black Point Wildlife  Drive ( https://www.fws.gov/refuge/Merritt_Island/Black_Point_Wildlife_Drive.aspx ) just south of you near Cape Kennedy and Canaveral National Sea Shore. There are ample pull overs though no overnight stopping.
John, actually we are no longer in Florida, but in northern North Carolina.  But we did spend a week based near Titusville and took many wildlife drives from there, including several trips to Merritt Island NWR and Black Point Drive.  Lot of pictures from there and other Florida areas on the blog.

Art
Art and Barbara
Settled in Atterdag Village of Solvang
2015-2022 fulltime in a 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP
2002-2015 2002 LD MB
Art's blog

Reply #470
John, actually we are no longer in Florida, but in northern North Carolina.  But we did spend a week based near Titusville and took many wildlife drives from there, including several trips to Merritt Island NWR and Black Point Drive.  Lot of pictures from there and other Florida areas on the blog.

Art
I just got to look through the pictures for the Titusville area.  Great job!  My sister lives on the "Space Coast" so I have visited both Black Point and the Viera Wildlife drives.  She also had good things to say about Manatee Hammock County Park.   I was not aware of Stick Marsh, I will have to check it out next visit.  Thanks, and I did book mark your blog.

Reply #471
Tillicum Forest Service Camp ----

Tree in the Wind
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Reply #472
Sparkle and shine!! About 1/2 way through Magic's annual waxing. My arms hurt!!
who let the dogs out
1992 RB

Reply #473
"Sparkle and shine!! About 1/2 way through Magic's annual waxing. My arms hurt!!"

You need to find a kid like this!

Greg & Victoria
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #474
"Sparkle and shine!! About 1/2 way through Magic's annual waxing. My arms hurt!!"

You need to find a kid like this!

LMAO!!!  I was thinking "wax on wax off" the majority of the time I was doing same!!  LOVE IT!!
who let the dogs out
1992 RB