Skip to main content
Topic: What's In Your Camera? (Read 53963 times) previous topic - next topic
Re: What's In Your Camera?
Reply #400
The Road to Volcan Mountain  Anza Borrego State Park  © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #401
Last year at Jalama Beach the week before the Morro Bay GT.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #403
My thanks to Joel Wiley who provided me the opportunity for a much needed “upgrade” of my Avatar. So many choices. Which way do I go?

Kent

Reply #404
The Grand Tetons © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #405
Better than a pot of gold. Morro Bay GT 2019. Good fortune strikes our ‘15 RB. And many other “fortunate” LD’s.

Kent

Reply #406
getting use to a new toy. 

DSC_0231

DSC_0252 copy
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #407
We slept late, had a nice breakfast while listening to 60’s music 🎶 from the Satellite. 

Finished dishes, organized our little house while GD played on her phone. 

Raining ☔️ outside but sunny inside.  It’s so pleasant that’s hard to describe.  Special moments for sure.

Reply #408
"Finished dishes, organized our little house while GD played on her phone."

How lucky can someone be?  ;)
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #409
A bit of Yellowstone National Park © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #410
A bit of Yellowstone National Park © Bill Benson

I can always depend on Bill for ever-changing desktop backgrounds on my PC. Thanks, Bill!  :)
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #412
Margee loves birds 🦅.  I mean really enjoys them.  Among her favorite is the Eastern Bluebird.  We seldom see them in our neighborhood but occasionally while traveling she’ll spot one which always includes some kind of happy sound.

About 3 years ago we installed 2 Bluebird houses in our backyard.   Margee would keep an eye 👁 on those bird houses especially during breeding periods.  Year after year no one ever took up residence in our bird houses.

Four days ago I heard an emotional explosion and rushed into that room.  Excitedly Margee said a pair of Bluebirds we’re preparing their nest in one of the houses.  (The pic is the best I could do with a phone camera).

Margee has settled into a place in the house to watch as things progress.  She’s mighty happy.

Reply #413
We feed the crows.  They are very smart birds.    They will call to us if we 'forget' to put the food out for them.
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Reply #414
California Dreamin' © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #416
 Joel, there was no filter on this shot. I was shooting after the sun had set with a telephoto and a long exposure when the fog  moved into the area... I thought edge of the fog gave the scene an "ethereal" look....Bill
2005 MB

Reply #417
Joel, there was no filter on this shot. I was shooting after the sun had set with a telephoto and a long exposure when the fog  moved into the area... I thought edge of the fog gave the scene an "ethereal" look....Bill
And the fog did the job very well.  Thanks for the info.
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #418
San Diego sunset © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #419
The pup hanging around Camp and hitting the trails with the wife.
2000 RB

Reply #420
With a super bloom occurring throughout California's deserts, it was time for a trip to the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve earlier this week. The crowds were heavy and the line to enter the preserve was over an hour long.
Instead, we drove the dirt roads around the north-west side of the Preserve and found as many flowers and didn't have to wait in line or pay to parks.  Our Forester proved itself on a few steep trails, where the electronics controlling traction and braking got a work out . My wife noted her car made noises she had never heard before.

There is no need to go the Preserve when the desert is booming over such wide areas, get out and see the flowers before it gets hot.
On the way home, we stopped at the Arthur B. Ripley Desert Woodland State Park and saw hundreds of Joshua trees in bloom, a sight we had never seen before.

Flowers and windmills

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #421
Ah, so it wasn't you who landed a helicopter in the poppy preserve!?  ;)

Beautiful shots of beautiful flowers!
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #422
Ah, so it wasn't you who landed a helicopter in the poppy preserve!?  ;)
Beautiful shots of beautiful flowers!

Isn't that amazing that someone thought is was OK to land a coper in the middle of the busy Poppy Preserve, especially when the signs and rangers were telling everyone to stay on the trails and not to walk on the poppys. At least there is plenty of video evidence of them doing so.
Weird thing is that there were many other areas where the flowers are in full bloom, they didn't need to land in the middle of the preserve. I would assume they and the pilot will be cited, hope they throw the book at them.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #423
... throw the book at them.
  How about a couple hundred hours community service.   Picking up trash the hordes dropped.   In July.
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #424
Vegas, baby! View from my room. Saw some desert flowers on the way here.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264