Clearing storm      Anza-Borrego State Park  © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Re: What's In Your Camera?
Reply #202
Slot Canyon... Southwest United States © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #203
I thought it intriguing that I would spot a bird house in a National Forest. Maybe the birds up here have been watching DIY TV.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #204
Fourth of July celebrations began this morning in Bear Valley Springs, CA!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #205
A little something to cool off with .......
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Reply #206
Pulled over and snapped a few pictures while traveling at night though rural Pennsylvania south and west of the Allegheny National Forest. Shots were handheld using a Canon 6D and EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM.

Chet in Yorktown, Virginia

Reply #207
Exploring the Colorado River © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #208
Bill,

Your photo brings back wonderful, youthful memories. My Grandparents had a vacation home on Martinez Lake (man made and filled with water from the Colorado River). This was a short drive from Yuma.

My brother and I went there solo one year via Greyhound Bus when I was eleven. My brother was 13. Grandpa would let us take his 20’ Whaler (I believe) out on the lake by ourselves.

We went all over the lake. From the shallows behind Grandpas Cabin where the Catfish lived to the shallows across the lake where the giant Carp skirted around in three feet of water. What a joyous memory.

Now I just want to climb into your photo like Alice and have a new adventure in wonderland.

Outstanding image. Thanks, Bill

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #209
Ohhh... Great recollections Kent...I am glad the photo triggered such treasured reflections. I have fished Martinez Lake as well...a unique place with fond memories for so many, thank you for sharing yours!

Bill
2005 MB

Reply #210
Tried to catch the alpenglow on Mt. Shasta this morning heading south from Yreka. 
The wider view catches Mt. Shasta,  Black Butte and the early summer fire haze beginning to build.
I wanted to get past Redding early to avoid the heat. 82 at 07:30.
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #211
Lightning Storm © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #212
Wow!!  Bill you take some outstanding pictures. Thanks for sharing 📸😃
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #213
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #214
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #215

Shot this with my LG V10 cell phone at Sparks Lake on the Cascade Lakes Hwy Oregon a few days ago.  I shot it with my Canon but did not download those pictures yet.  Many times I will take the same shot with my Cell phone so I can remember what is in my camera and compare it.  Yet so far the Camera shots always win!

Karen~Liam
                       98 ~ MB
                          NinA
1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Reply #216
"Shot this with my LG V10 cell phone..."

Wow, nice shot, I've got a V10 also, should use it more.

Loved the Reticular clouds!   :)
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #217
We had Jewel Blue skies which the V10 was not quite able to resolve.  We hiked into that mountain basin directly under were those clouds were the next day.  One of those "Top Ten" hikes known as the Green Lakes Trail.

Karen~Liam
            98 ~ MB
               NinA

1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Reply #218
Out on a boat with my brother in the bay at Erie, Pennsylvania. We came across the U.S. Brig Niagara and I snapped a shot with my Samsung SM-G900V phone. Wish I would have had my Canon with me.

Reply #219
 "I snapped a shot with my Samsung SM-G900V phone. Wish I would have had my Canon with me."

So many times I wished I had my canon also and I do bring it most places with me.

Karen~Liam
     98 ~ MB

1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze

Reply #220
So many times I wished I had my canon also and I do bring it most places with me.

What I am planning to do is pick up a 50 mm lens for my older camera, a Canon 7D, and just carry that combination around for incidental use. When I am planning to go out and take pictures I will grab my bag with my 6D and L Series lenses.

Reply #222
DW caught this critter early this morning in the backyard.  There were actually two adults and two pups playing on the log but the other three beat feet when we opened the door to step outside to capture the moment.

On second thought, I see three ears so one of them is behind the other, I think.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #223
A few images made over last 11 years. Nothing special. None of them juiced with skies or stars that were not there.

Don & Dorothy
Sold our LD in June of 2023

Our boring always non-PC travel blog
Traveling Dorothy

Reply #224
A few images made over last 11 years. Nothing special. None of them juiced with skies or stars that were not there.

Checked out the CO photos. Lovely. The last one of Silverton (lake reflection) is worthy of computer screen saver.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB