Skip to main content
Topic: What's In Your Camera? (Read 53933 times) previous topic - next topic
Re: What's In Your Camera?
Reply #1850
Reminds me of a many times while waiting on a ferry to go to Vashon, some pigeons would fly on to the ferry and roost in the upper part of the lower car deck and when we dock on Vashon they would fly off with the leaving cars.  I thought this to be kind of unique but now I see them hitching rides all of the time!

Karen~Liam
       98 ~ MB
         NinA
1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Reply #1851
My "Travels Without Charlie" trip...
2005 MB

Reply #1852
Death Valley Hike  © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #1853
I am always challenged by a place that gets photographed a thousand times a day by a hundred different photographers. Trying to come up with a unique photograph is difficult. For this shot of Yellowstone Falls I put the camera on a large tripod, started the timer to release the shutter ten seconds later, and hung it over the Falls...

© Bill Benson

2005 MB

Reply #1854
Bill,

I just love your photos. 🥰 please keep sharing.

Cynthia (Lazy Bones2)
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #1855
Excellent photo!!
2010 RB "Monty"  & currently: 2021 RB "Villa Verde"
2004 Born Free 26'
1998 Beaver Patriot 33'
1992 Barth Breakaway 28'
1982 Fleetwood Jamboree 23'
1982 Dolphin/Toyota 22'

Reply #1856
I've seen the falls a gazillion times but never like that, excellent job.

Jon
1994 MB

Reply #1857
Just got back from a two week stay in Yosemite Valley. Low crowds and plenty of fresh air and exciting bike rides throughout the valley. December 7,2023.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #1858
Every day in our Lazy Daze.... is like living under a rainbow. Today at Winchester Bay, Oregon. Finally, my 100th post  :)

Matt
2004 26.5 Island Bed. Gumby
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Reply #1859
Was looking through my Yellowstone camping photos from the 2017 eclipse trip, noticed a familiar RV in the background.
Dave

2017 TK

Reply #1860
Playa La Perla BCS sunrise LD on beach

Karen~Liam
        98 ~ MB
           NinA

1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Reply #1861
Whole Sunrise!

Karen ~ Liam
         98 ~ MB
            NinA

1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze

Reply #1862
Ahhh... Rain in the desert...love it!
2005 MB

Reply #1863
Coffee with Margee (and Gracie) on a cool morning in a quiet almost empty campground.  We’re planning our afternoon hike.  We’re grateful for the quiet, the beauty of the forest, and our much loved LD.

Reply #1864
This view makes doing dishes a pleasure. Port Aransas TX
Sand Castle (Theresa & Everett) Surfside
01'  26.5 Mid Bath,   2018 31IB
Michigan born and starting to explore the US with my  spouse and our furry friend. Enjoying joining LD group rallies.

Reply #1865
" Stormlight"    © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #1866
Montaña de Oro SP and Elephant Seals
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #1867
This morning‘s sunrise from site #63 at Morro Bay State Park campground.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #1868
This dramatic sun halo was captured early Monday afternoon, March 11, while hiking the Grasslands Loop in Mission Trails Regional Park, San Diego.  Taken with an iPhone 13 Pro.
Jim & Sue
Formerly owned: 2011 27' MB, Sidra

Reply #1869
A couple of b/w images of Morrow Bay

Glen
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King

Reply #1870
Tried to create some depth to this photograph from a rainy day in Anza Borrego State Park           © Bill Benson
2005 MB

Reply #1871
I had plans to take my daughter to Yosemite Valley before the MBGT. Hope to see all next year. That said here are some pics from Yosemite this year.

Kent

Reply #1872
While I was not at the MBGT and therefore was not at Jalama Beach afterward, last night I witnessed the effects of a Vandenberg launch that trailed over my home in Long Beach.

While it is not visible in my photos, the glow of the rocket vanished into the sky slowly making its way to who knows where.

Kent

Reply #1873
We enjoyed the same sunset rocket launch Kent. You can see the separated first stage in both photos.

Then, the sunset a two days later...

Sue
Jim & Sue
Formerly owned: 2011 27' MB, Sidra

Reply #1874
I sure like the way the "collar" of this cactus blossum looks a bit like jewels...

© Bill Benson
2005 MB