Skip to main content
Topic: 1994 Midbath skylight (Read 156 times) previous topic - next topic
1994 Midbath skylight
Hello has anyone replaced the skylight dome in the shower and where did you get it I think its a 22x22 thanks.
2009 Kodiak 32 foot Island Bed

Re: 1994 Midbath skylight
Reply #1
Not sure if that year is the same,  but I just got the replacement for a 99 at the factory,  which I think is the only place to get it.  The label on its there seemed like it said it was good for a range of about 10 years,  but I'm not sure of the dates....  Mid 90s to mid 00s...

There are some photos of the updated model on here somewhere.

It was 225$ for the upper portion
1999 MB

Reply #2
As far as the 22 x22 shower dome. My '88 MB with a metal frame was no longer available per a call with Vince.
Option 1 install a 22x22 escape hatch.
Option 2 install a new 22x22 sky light and garnish. I am currently in the progress of this project with SR products white skylight and cleat garnish as I am 6'5" and need the height.
Rodney
1988 Mid Bath

Reply #3
I'd gone through two of the old styles, even to the point of coating the last one with a plastic paint, before they redesigned the dome.

I had Vince replace my dome with the new style about three years ago and haven't had a problem since.   ;)
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #4
Is the new one the same size.
2009 Kodiak 32 foot Island Bed

Reply #5
Camper 2831
On The '88 MB. I went out to look at the fit  and get measurements for you.
The plastic garnish was about 1/4" smaller than the painted aluminum garnish.

But, I have an interference vertically with the skylight and garnish I need to resolve. 
Rodney
1988 Mid Bath