Skip to main content
Topic: Arizona Desert Special Edition LD  (Read 303 times) previous topic - next topic
Arizona Desert Special Edition LD
Yesterday while traveling on I-280 in Moline, Illinois, a Class C RV towing a car passed us.  My wife says, "look, its a Lazy Daze".  I couldn't believe I saw one so close to home.  It had a special paint job and said something about Desert Edition and Arizona on the sides.  The color was a mauve/tan color combination.   I think.

Anyone ever heard of such a thing?
2011 31' TB

Re: Arizona Desert Special Edition LD
Reply #1
I think what you seen was  "Anniversary Edition" written on it. In 2006 Lazy Daze made for their 50th Anniversary a Special Rig for it and only made it in blue/silver or mauve/tan..it has upscale cherry cabinets, faux leather Couch and Drivers and Passenger Chairs, different wall covering? and what else I can't remember. This Ann Ed costs more of course, around $5 to $7K... If I am wrong with this surely another Lazy Daze person will jump in. I don't how many people bought this one but I love them because they look very nice inside..
Does anyone know how many they sold of the Anniversary Edition??
2006 30' IB Anniversary Edition

Reply #2
Sandra - Whatever happened with the 30-foot unit you were trying to buy in Arizona ?  I see it is still posted on RV Trader.

Virtual hugs,

Judie

Reply #3
I just posted above about returning to the Lazy Daze fold. This morning my husband bought it!!! He is getting new tires on it and then driving home. We are so excited it feels like our first LD.- things worked out great. Alan feels that it actually looked better then the pictures! The people never even listed it as an Anniversary Edition, but as soon as I looked at the pictures I knew.
They said many people were waiting to see if we actually would travel to Arizona to buy it. The Sellers turned out to be very kind. They picked up Alan at the Airport, took him to their home and he slept in the LD, got breakfast, then to the Bank and he was off!!
2006 30' IB Anniversary Edition