Skip to main content
Topic: 30 Ft Island Bed (Read 177 times) previous topic - next topic
30 Ft Island Bed
My wife and I are thinking about going from a Midbath to a 30 ft Island bed but I have a question did the Island bed come with a dinette table the only ones I see have the two barrel chairs but the twin bed model has the dinette thanks.
2009 Kodiak 32 foot Island Bed

Re: 30 Ft Island Bed
Reply #1
According to this handy information ...

Lazy Daze Models

You on the right track.  The Twin beds has the dinette and the Queen has the chairs.  I suppose the Factory could have changed that for some, but I don't know about that.  Best of luck in your search.

Reply #2
My wife and I are thinking about going from a Midbath to a 30 ft Island bed but I have a question did the Island bed come with a dinette table the only ones I see have the two barrel chairs but the twin bed model has the dinette thanks.
I don't know when it changed, but the pullout dinette was a no-charge swap for the barrel chairs in the IB for some years, certainly on our '02 (we have the dinette). I had never noticed until this thread that the TB offers the pullout dinette and the IB the chairs. I wonder if you can get chairs on the TB? There are some recent buyers of TBs on this forum. Maybe they can answer this.
Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #3
We were hoping to find an IB with the dinette are midbath has the sofa on one side and two barrel chairs on the other we don't like the chairs not very comfortable.

Reply #4
When my parents ordered their 30'IB (2004) they requested to have the dinette vs. the barrel chairs. I spend a lot of time sitting at the dinette and find it very comfortable.
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #5
Thank all of you I now know that its possible to find what were looking for.