Skip to main content
Topic: 02 RK listing (Read 199 times) previous topic - next topic
02 RK listing
Stumbled across this listing.  A rare layout in my limited knowledge: RK, entertainment center and only one couch.  Not many sleeping options but everyone's requirements are different.  Low miles with an ambitious price tag:

2002 26 1/2 Lazy Daze - Rear Kitchen - Super Clean

Matt

Re: 02 RK listing
Reply #1
Boy it's done lots of sitting. With 37000 miles that's less than 2500 miles per year.
Lynn and Lori

Reply #2
Moved from Classifieds to Discussions since this isn't a member-owned ad

Reply #3
Moved from Classifieds to Discussions since this isn't a member-owned ad

Michelle, since this seems to be a recurring problem (me being a guilty party also), perhaps a little more specificity to the following statement would help?

This board is for forum members to post Lazy Daze motorhomes and other items for sale or wanted.
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #4
Our 04 RK has 23,600 miles. Most camping is close by as we continue the work grind. Waking up 30 miles from home under trees, birds chirping and percolating coffee is a beautiful thing. Maybe not quite as beautiful as the same scenario with Long's Peak out your back window ..... 🏔

PS - Nebraska has more river miles than any state in the union. The number of gorgeous camps along those rivers is staggering. Most people blow through on Interstate 80 as fast as they can with no idea what's out there on the blue highways.

Which state has more miles of river more then any other state
Ruby, the red 2004 26' RK hauling Dave and Kristine hither and yon

Reply #5
I understand the low mileage, it was the layout (limited sleeping arrangement) that surprised me.

Matt

Reply #6
Michelle, since this seems to be a recurring problem (me being a guilty party also), perhaps a little more specificity to the following statement would help?

This board is for forum members to post Lazy Daze motorhomes and other items for sale or wanted.
Not to worry, Greg. If a post winds up in the wrong place, one of us will move it if we catch it.
Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #7
Not to worry, Greg. If a post winds up in the wrong place, one of us will move it if we catch it.
Chris

Just trying to save ya'll a little work.  :) 

Btw, thanks to all the Moderators for what you do!  I personally think this is the best moderated forum on the internet!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264