Skip to main content
Topic: Morro Bay Women's Get Together (Read 250 times) previous topic - next topic
Morro Bay Women's Get Together
Greetings Lazy Daze Women!  It's looking like wonderful weather for our 2017 Morro Bay event. Let's kick off this wonderful Morro Bay bash in high style!

We hope you'll join us for the WOMEN-ONLY Welcome Get Together on Thursday afternoon, March 9, 4:00 ish, at Site 57.   If you're not on line to receive site details, or if the site is in such disrepair and we have to move, then just look for the flying mermaid somewhere in the vicinity.

Plan to bring your chair, beverage of choice and, if you're so inclined, a snack to share.  Looking forward to meeting newcomers and greeting oldtimers!

Hugs and smiles,
Lorna
2003 RB

Re: Morro Bat Women's Get Together
Reply #1
Sounds like fun! Unfortunately I won't be arriving until after 7 on Thursday. I'll have to meet you all around camp in the following days. 😊🚐
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Reply #2
"Morro Bat Women's Get Together..."

Is this for grown-up Bat Girls?

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Reply #3
Truckers.

BAT= Big A** Truck.

Shucks.  Wrong forum.

HD
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life

Reply #4
"Is this for grown-up Bat Girls?"

You have no idea what tricks we girls have up our sleeves. 😉😜😁or should I say under our wings.
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home

Re: Morro Bay Women's Get Together
Reply #5
"Morro Bat Women's Get Together..."

Is this for grown-up Bat Girls?

Steve

My "Wisdom Meter" is telling me to stay out of this one!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Re: Morro Bay Women's Get Together
Reply #6
I have one more comment, but I'll follow Hilola's good example.

Heading up to Morro Bay in minutes.

HD
2014 27 MB
Towd: Either the Jeep Wrangler or trailer containing the BMW R1200GS and 2 E-bicycles
Happy wife=Happy life