Skip to main content
Topic: 97 30' For Sale on Craigslist (Read 113 times) previous topic - next topic
97 30' For Sale on Craigslist
This person posted on the yahoo LD 30' forum. Don't know them or the rig. It is located in Jackson, TN.

Here is what they said in their forum post.

"Our first post on this site was in 2013 when I shared that we had purchased a 1997 30' Island Bed,Mid bath from a man in North Carolina. We have really enjoyed our LD and full timed in it for 4 years. I put the LD on craigslist Jackson,Tn. yesterday being that I just bought a 2001 30' Island Bed from a private owner right here in Jackson,Tn. They are the original owners and have really taken care of their rig!"

1997 Lazy Daze Class "C" Motorhome 30'

Jim

Re: 97 30' For Sale on Craigslist
Reply #1
Jim Moody here from Jackson,Tn. The LD mentioned is ours and yes we are selling it. We bought it from a second owner who belonged to the South Central Lazy Daze group#52 (the SC#52 is still on our rig.) We happened upon a 2001 30'ft and couldn't resist buying it so now we have have two LD's in our yard. The owner of our 1997 was quite an electrician. There are many outlets and we are leaving a very nice inverter. There are Xantrec meters, Mornings star read our for temperatures,See Level2 tanks,Propane,Water system(which I will miss)..We never could figure how to open the bedroom curtains so they have remained closed and we did have to replace a back window due to a nasty spider web crack..Overall we think that an asking price of 20,100. is fair but will negotiate the price if needed..We will be adding more pictures soon.