Skip to main content
Topic: Cab Area Curtain Ties (Read 202 times) previous topic - next topic
Cab Area Curtain Ties
This morning, DW and I agreed that those front cab curtain ties are at best not attractive and are forever "grabbing" onto the back of the seats with the velcro tabs.  So this morning, while having coffee and keeping an eye on a flock of chickadee, those ties are now history (stored with other RV extras, leftovers, etc.).  We replaced the screws and snap-on caps to hide the screw holes.   For what it's worth, we left the curtain ties in the cabover since they are out of sight and don't hang on stuff when we release them.

We might try and find something a bit more attractive if the curtains become wild and out of control.  And so it goes.

Re: Cab Area Curtain Ties
Reply #1
This morning, DW and I agreed that those front cab curtain ties are at best not attractive and are forever "grabbing" onto the back of the seats with the velcro tabs.  So this morning, while having coffee and keeping an eye on a flock of chickadee, those ties are now history (stored with other RV extras, leftovers, etc.).  We replaced the screws and snap-on caps to hide the screw holes.  For what it's worth, we left the curtain ties in the cabover since they are out of sight and don't hang on stuff when we release them.

We might try and find something a bit more attractive if the curtains become wild and out of control.  And so it goes.
Are you planning on holding back the curtains with something else? I find that they fly around if not restrained when the windows are open (when driving).

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #2
Are you planning on holding back the curtains with something else? I find that they fly around if not restrained when the windows are open.

We've not crossed that bridge as yet.  As we speak (type) the curtains are neatly tucked behind the seats and seem secure enough.  If not, then DW will create something that is attractive and matches the interior, which is one of her many talents.  On the other hand, I couldn't match two (2) colors if I had all day. 

Reply #3
We've not crossed that bridge as yet.  As we speak (type) the curtains are neatly tucked behind the seats and seem secure enough.  If not, then DW will create something that is attractive and matches the interior, which is one of her many talents.  On the other hand, I couldn't match two (2) colors if I had all day.
A fad with the younger set is unmatched socks. Sounds like you'd be stylin'.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB