Skip to main content
Topic: List of LD years/models subscribers own? (Read 397 times) previous topic - next topic
List of LD years/models subscribers own?
Is there a list available that shows the LD's everyone owns?  If not, I sure would love to see the variety of ownership.  I would  be neat if visitors could add to the list as well.

Mimi
Save a life.
Adopting a pet is the closest a human
will ever come to choosing a relative.

hsus.org  aspca.org
1992 Lazy Daze T/K  23.5' Ford 460 c.i.d./7.6 liter V8 engine, electronic fuel injection, E4OD 4-speed auto transmission
Full time 6/2017

Re: List of LD years/models subscribers own?
Reply #1
Is there a list available that shows the LD's everyone owns?  If not, I sure would love to see the variety of ownership.  I would  be neat if visitors could add to the list as well.

Mimi
No. Some members have added make and model to their post or have used photos of their LDs as avatars.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #2
I know folks keep saying the 26 MB is the most popular floor plan.  I guess I just wondered how they knew that.  I thought there might be a tally somewhere.
Save a life.
Adopting a pet is the closest a human
will ever come to choosing a relative.

hsus.org  aspca.org
1992 Lazy Daze T/K  23.5' Ford 460 c.i.d./7.6 liter V8 engine, electronic fuel injection, E4OD 4-speed auto transmission
Full time 6/2017

Reply #3
We have a 2005 Rear Kitchen and absolutely love it!
They don't make this model anymore , I guess it wasn't popular.   The rain in Southern California this year has impeded our travel plans so we haven't taken it out much.  Time will tell if there is a fatal flaw with this particular set up.

Reply #4
We have a 2005 Rear Kitchen and absolutely love it!
They don't make this model anymore , Time will tell if there is a fatal flaw with this particular set up.
The RK has no major flaws, it's just a case of different tastes and needs.
Keep it sealed and it should serve you well.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #5
We have a 26.5 MB and it is perfect for us. Love the rear lounge with the 180 degree view. And the king bed. Plus the fact you can separate the sleeping areas into two rooms.

Being able to back up and get views like this was huge for us on deciding on this model.
Lynn and Lori

Reply #6
Hi, We are new owners of a 1998 22' Lazy Daze.
1998 26.5 Mid Bath

Reply #7
The 1998 22' was on a Chevy chassis; this looks like a Ford to me, so it's a 23.5'. Hey, you have a bigger rig than you thought!  ;)
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #8
That's not a 26.5 MB?

Steve
2015 TK

Reply #9
I think it's even bigger then that. Looks exactly like my 26.5' in the picture above their picture. 😂
Lynn and Lori

Reply #10
The mothership themselves have declared the 26 MB (27 now) the most popular

Mark
Except for the uphill parts, it's all downhill from here!

2014 Mid-bath

Reply #12
Definitely could be a 26.5' MB; the window pattern and Ford "nose" indicate that, but with the photo angle and my depth perception issues, well......  ;) 
2003 TK has a new home