Skip to main content
Topic: Record Number on LDO (Read 167 times) previous topic - next topic
Record Number on LDO
I see that at about 1:30 PM Central, more than 160 people had visited the LDO Forum today.  I don't know if that's a record number, but it seems it's the most in recent months.  Do any of the Moderators or anyone else know what's the all time number of visitors in a single day?

Re: Record Number on LDO
Reply #1
I see that at about 1:30 PM Central, more than 160 people had visited the LDO Forum today.  I don't know if that's a record number, but it seems it's the most in recent months.  Do any of the Moderators or anyone else know what's the all time number of visitors in a single day?
Personally, I don't know what the record number is. Just for grins I pasted in the message count for the old yahoo site. You can see how patronage blossomed in the earlier years and then tapered off during the Great Recession and later as production remained low. If you take the highest message month (June '04) and divide it by 30 you get an average of 58 per day, which of course might not be the highest message day on that older site.
Chris
Message History

JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: Record Number on LDO
Reply #2
I don't think the stats retain the total number of visitors per day, but you can see the post count per day if you expand the date field http://www.lazydazeowners.com/index.php?action=stats

(the "Most Online" data is only since we have been on a standalone format, and is the max number concurrently viewing the forum, not cumulative for the day)