Skip to main content
Topic: Search engine not cooperating! (Read 123 times) previous topic - next topic
Search engine not cooperating!
I've been unable to find messages relating to a portable auto battery charger - for charging the coach battery.  Ancient messages from Yahoo are all I've been able to turn up, mostly about converters.  I've tried a variety of word combinations and now appeal to you as a last resort.  All I can recall is something-something "X-10"!

(Larry gave me the information once, but woe is me - it has apparently disappeared in a housecleaning episode!)

Thanks for any help - I want to go shopping!!

Lorna, also wishing you a Happy New Year!

2003 RB

Re: Search engine not cooperating!
Reply #1
Should have been a little more specific:  The product I'm looking for is a portable jump starter.  Sorry!
2003 RB

Reply #2
Lorna,

Try 'emergency jump starter'.  It brings up quite a bit.  Hope this is what you're looking for!

Bill
Bill
2003 -- 23' FL

Reply #3
I found it!  Helps to be more specific.  What I was looking for was "Antigravity Batteries AG-XP Multi-Function Power Supply and Jump Starter"!

Going to take a nap now!

Lorna, wishing all here a Happy New Year!
2003 RB

Reply #4
I found it!  Helps to be more specific.  What I was looking for was "Antigravity Batteries AG-XP Multi-Function Power Supply and Jump Starter"!

Going to take a nap now!

Lorna, wishing all here a Happy New Year!
How 'bout getting back to that housekeeping before the nap, Lorna.  ;)

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #5
In addition to the Anti-Gravity Jump Starter (which we carry with us), DH has had good luck with reconditioning our various vehicles' batteries with this little gizmo:

CTEK Multi US 7002 Portable Battery Charger

A couple of years ago, it did a bang-up job on two house AGM's that had been in our Sportsmobile since early 2003!

Virtual hugs,

Judie  <-- Sierra Vista, Arizona
   Adventures of Dorrie Anne | Photographing the West

Today:     Lamb Chops