Skip to main content
Topic: Possible Under Roof Storage for Lazy Daze in Northern Oregon (Read 171 times) previous topic - next topic
Possible Under Roof Storage for Lazy Daze in Northern Oregon
We have Parked our 21ft  itaska Motor Home in a storage facility near Newberg Oregon  on October 1st.  The Bays are 70 ft deep with the front being open but roof, sides, and back walls are closed.  My camper is pulled all the way back to the wall so there is roughly another 49 feet of cover for another vehicle.  Seems like a lot of wasted space.  If some one out there who would like to share the space, we have no plans to move our RV before April and it could stay longer.  We pay $75 per month for the space which we could split.  There is no power at the location but it is secure.  I have always found a way to cover our RV for every winter but now that we have a new to us LD, our old space it taken for our LD~MB.  So the itaska had to go to Oregon where we found this space, if you can use the space contact me for more details through PM of my email.

~Liam
  98 ~ MB

Moderator: If I am not supposed to use LDO for this purpose or you need to place it somewhere else or delete it, by all means Please do so...

1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Re: Possible Under Roof Storage for Lazy Daze in Northern Oregon
Reply #1
Nice people!
Paul
'92 Mid Bath

Re: Possible Under Roof Storage for Lazy Daze in Northern Oregon
Reply #2
We have Parked our 21ft  itaska Motor Home in a storage facility near Newberg Oregon  on October 1st.  The Bays are 70 ft deep with the front being open but roof, sides, and back walls are closed.  My camper is pulled all the way back to the wall so there is roughly another 49 feet of cover for another vehicle.  Seems like a lot of wasted space.  If some one out there who would like to share the space, we have no plans to move our RV before April and it could stay longer.  We pay $75 per month for the space which we could split.  There is no power at the location but it is secure.  I have always found a way to cover our RV for every winter but now that we have a new to us LD, our old space it taken for our LD~MB.  So the itaska had to go to Oregon where we found this space, if you can use the space contact me for more details through PM of my email.

~Liam
  98 ~ MB

Moderator: If I am not supposed to use LDO for this purpose or you need to place it somewhere else or delete it, by all means Please do so...
Liam, such a gracious offer is always welcome here.
Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB