Skip to main content
Topic: The Gardens RV Community in Crossville, TN - Anyone live there? (Read 112 times) previous topic - next topic
The Gardens RV Community in Crossville, TN - Anyone live there?
Wondering if any LD'rs are living at the Gardens RV Community in Crossville, TN?  I've decided to visit there next week.  Seems like a great place for the RV enthusiast to retire. The Gardens | The Place for the RV Lifestyle

I saw a brief mention of it in the Yahoo archives from 2010.

Would love to know your thoughts on the place if you have ever visited or considered it.

NCCampguy
2011 31' TB

Re: The Gardens RV Community in Crossville, TN - Anyone live there?
Reply #1
We first looked at The Gardens in 2005 and then again spring of 2015.  We purchased a resale lot there last year and are thinking about building there in the next year or so, depending on how our upcoming visit goes.  We'll be in Crossville from October 19th to November 2 to work on our design (9 days at the KOA, then 1 week on Homeless Hill).

What would you like to know?

Re: The Gardens RV Community in Crossville, TN - Anyone live there?
Reply #2
I guess its a small world!  We will be there the afternoon of the 17th, the 18th leaving on the 19th.  This will be our first visit.  I have a meeting with Matt to discuss floorplans and the new phase they are adding.  We are considering buying a lot this summer if we like the subdivision and the area in general.

Would love to chat with you sometime.
2011 31' TB