Skip to main content
Topic: New Member, New to Lazy Daze (Read 129 times) previous topic - next topic
New Member, New to Lazy Daze
Hi All,

Approaching early retirement with the intention of selling the house, which is currently on the market, and downsizing to a Class C as my new home for me and my two dogs.  Just discovered Lazy Daze a few days ago and after reading up on the widespread delamination and other quality issues with standard fiberglass/luan walled and rubber roofed coaches I am now leaning towards finding a nice older Lazy Daze mid-bath coach in the 16k price range.  The laminated aluminum skin and high quality furnishings and excellent general build quality makes me believe that I would be happier with a Lazy Daze as my new home.

I am handy and mechanically adept so I can take a chance on an older coach and plan on occasional contract work to build a repair and upgrade fund as a supplement to my pension.  Looking forward to learning more on this unique rv and hope to see you all on the road someday soon!

Best regards,
Bill

Re: New Member, New to Lazy Daze
Reply #1
Welcome Bill!  Looks like you're joining the club of us seeking a first time LD. 

The good folks on this site share classifieds that may appeal to others, in addition to watching the classifieds on this forum.  Even though it seems you may need to prepare yourself to travel for a match, it is helpful to know your general geographical area.  Matt