Skip to main content
Topic: Do I have a Deal for You! (Read 169 times) previous topic - next topic
Do I have a Deal for You!
Just in case you don't want to take your LD on the road for whatever reason, then how about renting a RV!   The monthly rental on the Class A listed below is a sweet $90,000 and includes a 100 free miles a night.

Private Motorhome Rentals

I suppose there are some words to describe this "deal" but I must confession ... I'm at a loss.  And so it goes.

Re: Do I have a Deal for You!
Reply #1
Probably means Mexican Pesos, the symbol is very similar to the US dollar sign and is 20 pesos to one dollar.

~Liam
98 - 26.5 MB

1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Reply #2
No... I'd bet that really is US dollars. It did say 'Luxury' rentals. I'll bet it has a nifty security deposit, and isn't allowed out of the country. GPS tracking also so the owners can keep track of it's location. At that length I'd want a chauffer during the day. Maybe the Chauffer and Chef, with janitorial services could follow along in a Lazy Daze. RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #3
Just in case you don't want to take your LD on the road for whatever reason, then how about renting a RV!   The monthly rental on the Class A listed below is a sweet $90,000 and includes a 100 free miles a night.

If you're familiar with the Travel Channel show "Big Time RV", it's basically an infomercial for the Lazy Days dealerships and often includes a rental segment.  Their basic class A's (not a Prevost like the one linked above) go for around $2500/day.

Reply #4
At those prices I'd rather save up and buy my own RV.  8)
Daughter of the first Lazy Bones
Hitting the road on my own and with a friend 🚐 while reporting back to the Lazy Bones at home 🛋

2 Lazy Bones - Home