Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze Article (Read 513 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze Article
The September issue of Motorhome Magazine has a nice article in its "The Classic Ride" series featuring two 26.5' Lazy Daze coaches with their owners. 
Bill
2003 -- 23' FL

Re: Lazy Daze Article
Reply #2
I think I might be in that article  :)   Someone interview us and took pictures last December in the Florida Keys and said we may be in the September issue.
Jay Carlson
2003  LD RB
2005 Bigfoot 40MH35LX
rvingjaygwynne.wordpress.com

Reply #3
Jay,

No doubt about it, you and Gwynne standing in front of your RV on the front page of the article.

Bill
2003 -- 23' FL

Reply #4
 I want to get a copy of that magazine. maybe if I subscribed they can still send me the September issue, though I'll have to call them and find out.   I think you can download it to a computer as well   
Jay Carlson
2003  LD RB
2005 Bigfoot 40MH35LX

Reply #5
I want to get a copy of that magazine. maybe if I subscribed they can still send me the September issue, though I'll have to call them and find out.

Jay ... I'd be happy to mail you my copy once I get it and read it.  If that works for you,  I'd suggest you send me a message with your mailing address.

Reply #6
I subscribed for 2 years (19.97) via GS link and believe I will receive the Sept issue.
Todd (and Steve)
'17 Winnebago Minnie Winnie and '13 Honda CRV
(Former '99 RB owners from 2012-2016)

Reply #7
The Sept issue is also available via the app, MotorHome Mag, for $1.99. The app is free.
2004 RB

Reply #8
I want to get a copy of that magazine. maybe if I subscribed they can still send me the September issue, though I'll have to call them and find out.  I think you can download it to a computer as well
Jay, I'll send you my copy after I read it if you send me your address.
Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #9
Thanks for all the offers of magazines and info.  Gwynne subscribed requesting September issue so we can see one of our few minutes of fame.  And maybe some other good reads.
Jay Carlson
2003  LD RB
2005 Bigfoot 40MH35LX

Reply #10
I really enjoyed that article about our beloved LD and found that it was NOT the least bit misleading.  IMO, it accurately captured the key points why so many of us decided on a LD.  Of course, I read it at 3:00am this morning so perhaps my judgment was impaired after a long day.  My only suggestion to the magazine is this story should have been the lead article!   :)

Reply #11
My sister and brother in law subscribe to "Motorhome Magazine".  They scanned the story and mailed it to me.   The letter arrived today.  I enjoyed the story. 
Currently: 2008 36' Tiffin Open Road
Previously: 2007 Mid Bath

Reply #12
Ok so now I'm getting Jelly (and not for my toast).

Figured on waiting to read the free version when it posts in October or November. I never was an early adopter, anyway. But I must say you all have me anxiously waiting at this point.

Oh well, that's ok. Guess I'll just roast a few marshmallows and chill out by the campfire.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #13
Just read this in the online edition. Nice going Gwynne, Jay, Jeanne and Ed.  An excellent representation of the LD lifestyle.  Well done!!
Paul
'92 Mid Bath

Reply #15
Thanks for posting!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #16
Excellent. Saved the article to read over and over. Thanks.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"