Skip to main content
Topic: Your RV Project Wish List (Read 89 times) previous topic - next topic
Your RV Project Wish List
As we travel about in our LD, we inevitably discuss changes and upgrades to our home on wheels.  Some projects are for just repairs, others are changes over OEM parts, and some are simply foolish.   And I admit spending way too much time looking for solutions to non-existing problems.

Right now, we have three (3) categories of projects.   The first category is for serious maintenance or preventive maintenance jobs.  That list has three (3) items to include an alignment check and examining the trailer hitch bolts.   The second category is for minor repairs and includes replacing the city water check valve and part of the felt lining for the bathroom window slide. 

The third category is for the truly fun projects which contains an endless list of upgrades.  We're looking at fresh carpet in the lounge, some kind of backsplash in the kitchen, a new BR faucet, and more.  This last category is our Wish List! 

And so, we wondered what other folks have on their LD Wish List?  If you care to share that is.

Re: Your RV Project Wish List
Reply #1
I keep an ongoing spreadsheet of upgrades with notes on sources, cost, and interdependencies to plan. Opportunity (repairs required) tend to drive actual timing, but I would like to install a Larry style canoe rack on top before our next trip. Longer term I would like to install a Smart Gauge battery monitor. Then maybe solar, but first will see if we need it over this upcoming winter. We will travel for about 6 months. That should give us a good look at how our  boon docking style develops.
Paul
'92 Mid Bath