Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze 10 years back (Read 188 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze 10 years back
Was recently reading some 10 year old threads about the Anniversary Edition from 2006. What was interesting is the doom and gloom that they would not survive $2.50 gas prices and the downturn in the economy.

What happened to the registry from owners showing their lead time and order numbers? Looks like the produced in the low 200 units per year at the height of the 2004 time frame and it dropped considerably. Glad they survived and kept producing the quality which they are known.

I'm proud of the my 2016 and impressed with the improvements they've done over the last 10 years. My LD attracts a lot of attention where ever I take it. Hopefully they just keep doing what they do best.

Rick
Rick and Melissa
2016 27ft RB

Re: Lazy Daze 10 years back
Reply #1
Rick,

From the looks of your Avatar, you have a 27' RB. Ours is the 2015 27' RB contemporary Charcoal and Silver paint.

There has been some discussion about the 2016 six speed tranny. I'm not sure how all that pans out, but other than that improvement with the Ford chassis and the lack of carpet in the coach what other changes have occurred?

We are very happy with our LD. It was a great day when we saw it waiting for us at the Mothership. I take her out at least once a month and like you we turn heads everywhere we go.

Here's a shot of our rig in Yosemite last March.

Congratulations. You've done very well.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"