Skip to main content
Topic: Greetings to All! (Read 1165 times) previous topic - next topic
Re: Greetings to All!
Reply #50
Wow, what a fantastic job pulling this together.  Thank you very much.  The Lazy Daze forum is well laid out and easy to use. 
david 05rk

Reply #52
My thanks to all who worked and continue to do so on this forum.  Still learning my way around, but I find it so much better than the Yahoo site.

2003 MB

Reply #53
 ;D So much CLEANER and intuitive to use...THANK YOU!

Eric

Reply #54
I am finding this site so much more user friendly.  Thanks to all who did the "heavy lifting" to make this all work.  We are seeing the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all the under the water machinations it took to get this up and running. 

Can't thank you enough!

Jules
'O6 IB Anniversary Model
Sue, My Copilot
Carlie, our canine princess

Reply #55
Hi Chris,

New features work very well. Still learning to navigate but new site looks awesome. Thanks to you and your crew for a job well done!

Pete
Pete & Gaila

Reply #56
Back in 2003 when I first joined the Yahoo LWALDRV group I was able to bumble through... remember those days? Then when Yahoo pulled the rug out on us and went to a new format I abandoned ship and went my own way, much to my despair.

Oh how sweet it is to be a member of a forum that works! And all of those old names so familiar from years ago are even more welcome now.

But wait, why do I still have apprehension... is the other shoe just waiting to drop? Can I believe that this new site is actually real and will it continue to work so flawlessly, no headaches or heartaches??? Oh how I hope, it's wonderful to be home again.

Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar
2004 30'IB (Island Bed)
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery
Live for the day!

Reply #57
This is sooo much more easier to navigate than the old forum.  Thanks for the hard work to transition.
Rick and Melissa
2016 27ft RB

Reply #58
Back in 2003 when I first joined the Yahoo LWALDRV group I was able to bumble through... remember those days? Then when Yahoo pulled the rug out on us and went to a new format I abandoned ship and went my own way, much to my despair.
Oh how sweet it is to be a member of a forum that works! And all of those old names so familiar from years ago are even more welcome now.

Steve S.
Lazy Bones & Cedar

Steve

Good to have you back again.
It's been a long time.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #59
Overall, everything is as others have noted. I posted a question on another part of the site regarding one odd thing that happens every time I try to log on. I get a message that says my session has timed out. I try again, and I'm logged on. Larry Wade suggested that I check the box that controls how long I am logged on. I had checked "forever". I'm still having the issue, and it's rather annoying. Any other ideas. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Larry Jones
Larry in Monument, CO
2008 24' FD

Reply #60
Overall, everything is as others have noted. I posted a question on another part of the site regarding one odd thing that happens every time I try to log on. I get a message that says my session has timed out. I try again, and I'm logged on. Larry Wade suggested that I check the box that controls how long I am logged on. I had checked "forever". I'm still having the issue, and it's rather annoying. Any other ideas. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Larry Jones
Larry, I believe this issue has come up before but I can't find the answer. I'm hoping Steve or Michelle will chime in if they see your question. We'll get you an answer.
Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #61
New site looks great. Thanks to everyone involved with setting it up.
Andrew
2008 Rear Bath
(previously 1999 TK)

Reply #62
Thank you, Chris. It's still happening as of this morning. I'm probably doing something odd that causes it, but I don't have the experience with web sites to know where to start troubleshooting. If I could hit it with a hammer, I could probably fix it! Thanks to you and all the moderators for making the change and keeping this site running.

Larry in Monument CO
Larry in Monument, CO
2008 24' FD

Reply #63
...the forum is actually self-supporting through affiliate links (basically, if someone buys an item from an Amazon link posted, Amazon pays us a tiny referral fee and it's used towards site hosting costs and software fees.)
Any chance there's a homepage affiliate link that I can bookmark and use for all my Amazon purchases?
Andrew
2008 Rear Bath
(previously 1999 TK)

Reply #64
Good to see you still have your 2002 30 footer Chris Horst! Chris showed me his baby all those years ago (2003?) while we were on vacation in Colorado which convinced us to buy Ruby. I left the LD Yahoo site as it was so unreadable. So glad to have this site and all the knowledge this group brings to the table.

Hitch em up, we're back in the saddle!!

--Dave with Ruby the red 2004 26' RK, perhaps the only LD in Nebraska  :D
Ruby, the red 2004 26' RK hauling Dave and Kristine hither and yon

Reply #65
Good to see you still have your 2002 30 footer Chris Horst! Chris showed me his baby all those years ago (2003?) while we were on vacation in Colorado which convinced us to buy Ruby. I left the LD Yahoo site as it was so unreadable. So glad to have this site and all the knowledge this group brings to the table.

Hitch em up, we're back in the saddle!!

--Dave with Ruby the red 2004 26' RK, perhaps the only LD in Nebraska  :D
Hey, Dave! I wondered what happened to you. Glad to have you "back in the saddle".
Chris

Reply #66
Larry, I believe this issue has come up before but I can't find the answer. I'm hoping Steve or Michelle will chime in if they see your question. We'll get you an answer.
Chris
Larry, are you still having your log-in problem? Steve is traveling and I haven't heard from him.
Chris