Skip to main content
Topic: 2016 MB pictures posted (Read 36 times) previous topic - next topic
2016 MB pictures posted
Yahoo Message Number: 159217
Ordered this in January of '15 and picked it up March 3rd. The most obvious "new thing" is the missing carpet which I was glad to see gone. My only possible ordering misstep may have been the satellite tv system - I'm not sure I'll make use of it. Time will tell on that. Otherwise I am happy with my choices and the way it turned out.

Some of the interior pictures are distorted due to the extreme wide angle lens I chose to use so keep that in mind if you haven't been in this model. The interior is not quite as large as it may appear.

Frank Boise
plan B - 2023 Travato

Re: 2016 MB pictures posted
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 159219
Hello Kent. Great photos of your lovely new Silver 2016 27' MB. And it looks like (she, he or it) received a top to bottom cleaning after the long trip home. I like everything I see in your photos to include the flooring covering, the color scheme, medicine cabinet, smaller BR mirror, upgraded dash, etc. Some of these "changes" may have happened in previous years, but I still like them. Thank you for taking the time to take great pictures and posting them for us to see.

Ed & Margee Fort Worth

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 159231
Hi, Great pics, looks really nice. We just put our order in with scheduled for delivery in January of 2017. I understand ford has a 6 speed tranny which is in the new models. We also ordered the 27 MB, green. Good luck and happy travels

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 159233
I'm very happy with the 6 speed. You'll like the way 5th gear will pull the hills and keep up with the passenger cars for the most part. If you should want any comments on options let me know. I saw a new green MB at the mother ship when I was there and it looked great.

Frank '16 Silver MB Boise
plan B - 2023 Travato