Skip to main content
Topic: Jan 2016 Caravan (Read 8 times) previous topic - next topic
Jan 2016 Caravan
Yahoo Message Number: 157465
I just saw the new schedule and noticed the Jan. event is in Parker, AZ. If anyone is traveling thru Santa Barbara on the way there please contact me. bobmoore14@...

Thank you, Bob

Re: Jan 2016 Caravan
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 157484
Which Caravan are you referring too? The LD Caravan Club, the Yahoo West GTG or one of the regional groups?

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 157486
Is a caravan a gtg or is it a traveling group to a specific destination?  Couldn't tell from the Web link. Thanks for that btw.
Sandy KalleAnka Vt

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 157487
I'm certainly no expert on the Caravans being a fairly new member. To me it's a paid membership club (one time payment, I think it was like $20) with a schedule of events. It is organized and a very friendly environment. Just don't put out a big table and look like your selling things LOL. Some of the events have huge potlucks (Live Oak f.e.) and you can meet a lot of nice folks. It's a good thing.

bobmoore14

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 157520
Actually, the Caravan Club has NO membership fee, no requirement to make reservations at most venues, you just show up and pay for the days you will camp. Requirement is to show up in your Lazy Daze or as an invited guest in an SOB.
 http://www.lazydazecaravanclub.org/

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit