Skip to main content
Topic: Looking to See a Lazy Daze (Read 10 times) previous topic - next topic
Looking to See a Lazy Daze
Yahoo Message Number: 153565
As  I mentioned before, we've been wanting to see a LD in person while we search for our LD.  (I know ... dang strange).  We live in Fort Worth, Texas and we've not found one for us to see.  In a few weeks, we're traveling to Des Moines, Iowa to visit friends from High School.  I thought I'd ask if there are any LD owners in Des Moines that would allow my DW and I to visit their LD.  We promise to behavior, take our shoes off, and keep your location a secret.  Thanks in advance.

Ed Liebgott

Re: Looking to See a Lazy Daze
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 153584
Hi, Ed--

What route are you taking to Des Moines--straight up 35?  Chillicothe is about 2.5 hours due south of Des Moines at the intersection of US 65 & US 36.  You'd be welcome to have a look-see at LDy Lulubelle if you want to wander this direction (it's 45 minutes east of the I-35/US 36 junction at Cameron).

Lynne LDy Lulubelle, '05 30' TB Lilly, 4-legged Alarm
Lynne
LDy Lulubelle, Green '05 31' TB
Lilly, the 4-Legged Alarm

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 153607
Hi Ed and Margee,

I wish you the best in your search to see and purchase a Lazy Daze. I noticed that both of you are retired social workers. I am the Department Head of Social Work at Western Kentucky University. Nice to see some social workers pursuing the RV lifestyle! ;) I still have five years of college tuition to pay for my two daughters and 10 years before retirement. I can't buy an RV until the younger  daughter graduates from college (5 years, I hope). I am in long-term research mode with Lazy Daze on my short list, but you don't see many of them in KY. When you buy one and if you are close to Bowling Green, stop and see my DW and I. We will take Margee and you to lunch and you can show me your Lazy Daze!

Take care,

Dean

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 153608
Hello Dean and thank you for your kind offer.  It would a treat to show you and your family our L.D. once we have one!  (Now that is long-term planning ... LOL).

On a more serious note, we have received several helpful emails from this forum from around the country with guidance, advice, and suggestions.   A couple owners have offered to show us their LD's and another may have a yet to be listed LD for us to consider.

I have followed some of the links listed in this forum to websites with so much LD information that it keeps up late at night (or early  morning).  As a result, we are very hopeful that a 26.5 MB is in our future.  We are most grateful and hope to pay this forward someday soon.

Take care

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 153609
Hi, Ed--

I only use the Yahoo email to access this site.  Here is the address I check regularly:  rlbg AT greenhills DOT net.  Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Lynne
Lynne
LDy Lulubelle, Green '05 31' TB
Lilly, the 4-Legged Alarm