Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze Repair Facility (Read 25 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze Repair Facility
Yahoo Message Number: 153126
I just wanted to give members a recommendation regarding a facility I recently took my 1998 Lazy Daze to for service here in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
 Don't be discouraged that they are listed as a "Tire and Auto Center," since they work on and have lots of experience with RV's.
Adams Tire Pros & Auto Center

Adams Tire and Auto Center 2001 S. Valley Drive Las Cruces, NM  88005 (575) 527-8473
 I was very happy with their diagnostics and service.  They checked all the wires and hoses, replaced some seals, serviced my front brakes and repacked the wheel bearings.  I also had they check the rear brakes.  Suzy is the office manager and the wife of the head mechanic.

The facility is AAA and ASE certified.
Cheryl (a.k.a. Desert Diva)
1998 Lazy Daze (26.5 mid-bath)
2002 Honda CR-V

Re: Lazy Daze Repair Facility
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 153136
This sort of information is always good to have. On advice from an east coast LD we went a little out of the way to get excellent service at Clinton Family Ford Rock Hill SC and found a jewel of a campground at the county park.
In lincoln RI just north of Providence we had our rig wheels aligned (who knew that was a specialty job? ) at millers truck sales and repairs brake shop.
Thanks to every one who posts this sort of info. With older rigs we appreciate it.
Sandy KalleAnka Vt