Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for a 23.5 with front lounge or couch dinette on E450 Ch (Read 29 times) previous topic - next topic
Looking for a 23.5 with front lounge or couch dinette on E450 Ch
Yahoo Message Number: 152995
TK vs FL

Just my 2 cents here. I like Larry have a 2003 FL. Because of my height, I discovered that the FL was the only model I could drive comfortably. The TK model bathroom is directly behind the driver's seat. As I found out, I could not push the seat and back far enough back to accommodate my height. With the FL I just move the barrel chair back a bit and I can move the seat and back far enough for me to drive comfortably.

As far as sleeping arrangements are concerned, I am a widower and travel mostly alone. The pull out bed works well for me. The head room in the top bunk is very tight. IMHO, whatever Lazy Daze model you choose, you will have chosen the best Class C Motorhome on the road today.

Getting there is half the fun.

Steve, Red Sky

Re: Looking for a 23.5 with front lounge or couch dinette on E450 Ch
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 152997
"With the FL I just move the barrel chair back a bit and I can move the seat and back far enough for me to drive comfortably..... The head room in the top bunk is very tight. IMHO>

The best advice for the potential buyer, and his or her family, is to actually spend some time in a T/K or FL and see how well they fit. Each floor plan has its advantage and disadvantages.
Check out the overhead bunk, it has a low overhead but an awful lot of us (couples and singles) have spent thousands of night sleeping there. .
You might find a 24' anything is too small,  so check the 27' models too, it doesn't cost extra to look around.
Buying the 'right' motorhome the first time can save you a lot down the road when you realize you need another model.

Happy hunting

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze