Skip to main content
Topic: Changing original TV to new Flat Screen (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
Changing original TV to new Flat Screen
Yahoo Message Number: 152387
Guess I was lucky to get 18 months out of my Skyworth. J But at least I can use it as a monitor.

WxToad
 Posted by:   Date: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:37 am ((PDT))

The first D.C. TV I bought was a Skyworth. Lasted 3 weeks.   Bob

lady daze rally
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 152388
Last year there was a rally for women only.  I don't remember the exact name of the group.  I was wondering if any one knows if there are any plans for another one.

Cindy Adata and the girls

Re: lady daze rally
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 152391
Message 149725 in this forum was the most recent I could find regarding the LaDeze outings.  That post will get you a little more information.

Art
Art and Barbara
Settled in Atterdag Village of Solvang
2015-2022 fulltime in a 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP
2002-2015 2002 LD MB
Art's blog

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 152397
Thanks Art for the info. I found this on the message # Art gave Cynthia "if you might be interested in joining our women-only annual campout, please send me a PM with your complete address so we can add you to our master mailing list: Lazydaze-Ladeze at hotmail dot com

This goes for any other women out there who would like information about the Lazy Daze Ladeze group.  Laurelee Scholes will be spearheading next year's event, and we'd like to update the mailing list. "

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:53 PM, older_fossil  wrote:

Message 149725 in this forum was the most recent I could find regarding the LaDeze outings.  That post will get you a little more information.

Art

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 152399
PS: here is a web page that show where the travel to and what they do.. looks fun: made2wander dot blogspot dot com