Skip to main content
Topic: Struck drawer update (Read 81 times) previous topic - next topic
Struck drawer update
Yahoo Message Number: 151824
A few weeks ago I posted a small note asking for help unsticking a firmly struck drawer on my 2014 TK.    After my wife and I used all , and I will state, all our human brain and muscle power said  drawer remind struck in closed position.  As we all know we all can not give up even one bit of drawer space no matter what the reason.  Sooooo we did the next thing. I call the factory for a hint or tip ... No joy.   So when Vance suggested we come to the factory for him fix it we just changed our plans for going to north eastern Washington to SoCal.  Mmmmmm warn dry weather vs cold wet weather.   After three days on lovely I 5 and experiencing a tradition LA freeway traffic jam we arrived.
Vince took Baxter back into the bowels of the factory.   After about 45 minutes to an hour he return her.   As we all know all carpentry is customaed mode for each RV.  Seem the drawer opening was  a tad to tight.  They, the factory, had to shave a few millimeter off the top of opening and readjust the center railing tab.   We now have our complete set of drawers working and available.
Now it's over to Death Valley the up 395.

Glen
personal fine art photo stuff
TF Mack | Flickr
It's all good .......
2014 Twin King