Skip to main content
Topic: Junkyards for Lazy Daze Parts (Read 8 times) previous topic - next topic
Junkyards for Lazy Daze Parts
Yahoo Message Number: 151814
I am looking for a few parts for our 1991 TK Coach and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of a good junkyard to contact. The factory no longer has some of the things we need (a screen for a 4700 series rear window for example) and so we need some potential sources to contact.

Any leads would be appreciated.

TIA, Jay

Re: Junkyards for Lazy Daze Parts
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 151831
Alexandra,

Could you share the info on the couple of MH parts places you know of in So Cal?   Thanks much.

Michele & Edd

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 152012
I stopped by Walt's in Rialto today on Sycamore street, but was met with empty buildings and a sign that said Walt's has closed down as of Feb 21st. Does anyone know if they relocated or did they just close up?

Jay --

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 152015
I would think that if the business moved, they'd have the new location posted in a conspicuous place at the "old" site, but who knows; sometimes businesses, even long-established ones, just disappear. Not that it means anything, but their website is still up:

http://waltsrvsurplus.com/

You might want to call and see if anybody answers the phone. ;-)

Joan
2003 TK has a new home

Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 152018
Thanks Joan and my plan was to call this AM, but thought maybe someone might already know what happened.
I called the old number today and there is a message saying Walt's has been sold and will be reopening in Corona today. From the message it sounds like Stardeck Trailers bought the inventory and moved it to their place in Corona. I did a quick check of the Stardeck Trailers web site and it shows the same phone number as is given on the message at the Walt's number so it all seems to be consistent. Dang, I was looking forward to wandering through Walt's but will not be able to make it to Corona this trip.

Jay --