Skip to main content
Topic: Morro Bay Get Together - heads up (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
Morro Bay Get Together - heads up
Yahoo Message Number: 151339
I was really looking forward to our get together March 6th through the 8th.  I made a reservation for 4 nights, begining March 5th with checkout on Monday March 9th at a hookup location some time ago.  Problem is, now my wife just got scheduled with two meetings on both that Thursday and Friday afternoon which she can't extricate herself from.  It is too far for us to travel leaving Friday night so that leaves me with a decision to make.  I will either travel alone with one or both dogs which I have done before, or I can release my reservation to someone in the group that doesn't have a reservation as yet.  I noticed that all were full when I looked online.

I am tempted to go alone but then I started thinking that there maybe someone in the group that doesn't have a reservation but wants to go badly. If I release the reservation through the system, it will likely get gobbled up quickly by a non-LDer.

Any thoughts out there?  
Gary
2007 TB
2007 30' TB

Re: Morro Bay Get Together - heads up
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 151340
"I am tempted to go alone but then I started thinking that there maybe someone in the group that doesn't have a reservation but wants to go badly. If I release the reservation through the system, it will likely get gobbled up quickly by a non-LDer.    Any thoughts out there?"

Gary

You might want to post this on the Lazy Daze at Morro Bay website too.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/LazyDazeAtMorroBay/info

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze