Skip to main content
Topic: 1987 21 Foot Dazey parts (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
1987 21 Foot Dazey parts
Yahoo Message Number: 151201
Hello my new friends, We just purchased a wonderful vintage Lazy Daze and are looking for lenses for the inside of the rig's ceiling lights. Anyone have any? I can be contacted via email at stellabelcher52@... or jan@... if you should have some. I need 4 of them and do hate to have to replace all of the ceiling lights. Thanks for your time and thanks for adding me to the group!! Jan

Re: 1987 21 Foot Dazey parts
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 151203
Congratulations on your new rig. Hope you enjoy it for many adventurous years. Are you talking about the incandescent or the 18" florescent lights? If you could link to a picture we might be able to help. I have some spare covers for the incandescent single bulb lights used in my 2001. Not sure if the same as your 87.
You might want to think about converting your interior lighting over to LED, especially if you dry camp/boondock. Prices have really come down lately. You can get some deals on Ebay if selective.

Bob

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 151204
Check with local RV shops for matches, LD used several types of lamps over the decades.
New, incandescent fixtures are cheap online.
Better still, upgrade from the start to LED and not waste anything on old technology.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 151205
Hi, Jan. Welcome to Lazy Daze ownership and to the group. How "vintage" is your Lazy Daze?

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 151206
Well, Jan, if I'd read the subject line I'd know how old your LD is.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB