Skip to main content
Topic: Kindly Review The Attached Document!!! (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
Kindly Review The Attached Document!!!
Yahoo Message Number: 151046
It has earmarks of a phisher; for example, the link does not go to Dropbox, there's no name on it on the remarks, and the subject line is generic instead of something  related to this group. I defanged the link.

Eric Greenwell
 'Jim O'Briant'  [lifewithalazydazerv] wrote on 2/12/2015 6:04 PM:
2005 Jayco 24SS

Re: Kindly Review The Attached Document!!!
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 151047
Good call. Smells like over 3 day old fish!

From: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 8:22 PM To: Lazy Daze Subject: Re: [LD] Kindly Review The Attached Document!!!

It has earmarks of a phisher; for example, the link does not go to Dropbox, there's no name on it on the remarks, and the subject line is generic instead of something related to this group. I defanged the link.

Eric Greenwell
 'Jim O'Briant'  [lifewithalazydazerv] wrote on 2/12/2015 6:04 PM:

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 151049
Hmm, if Erik has the skills to deal with that, perhaps he would consider the moderator slot?

Ken F in NM
'08 MB

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 151051
Thanks for the interest, Ken! I'd probably enjoy it, but it would be better to have an LD owner "lead the pack". I'm already involved/moderating two glider related groups, so not inclined to add a motorhome group, even the LD group, where I get more useful info than the group for my SOB.

Eric Greenwell
 Kenneth Fears  [lifewithalazydazerv] wrote on 2/13/2015 6:27 PM:
2005 Jayco 24SS