Skip to main content
Topic: 26.5 MB for sale (Read 10 times) previous topic - next topic
26.5 MB for sale
Yahoo Message Number: 149639
I am a newcomer to this site so I hope I am in the right section.
I have a 2006 Lazy Daze 26.5 MB and am thinking about selling it and getting a smaller RV.
Here's some info on my rig: Color is green and white Mileage is 25,000 Tires are new-Michelin's LT/MS New batterys New Air conditioner Has one solar panel Has always been stored in a building when not on the road Everything works great and unit is in excellent condition Unit is located in SE Nebraska Asking price is $ 55,000 Please contact me at rbauman77@... for quickest inquiry return.

Re: 26.5 MB for sale
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 149642
Yahoo is chopping off your email. You have to post as (example) bmoore14ATxxxxx.com.
In others words use no @. You have to spell email address out with no symbols.

Bob

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 149645
at Tiffin.. You can always offer what you feel it's worth if your really interested in it. There will be someone else that will do just that... *;) winking

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 149647
To post a "For Sale" ad, go to the Files section of the message board, click on the "Buying and Selling" folder, then click on "For Sale - Lazy Dazes"; follow the template in that folder to provide the sale information.

The "Buying and Selling" folder also contains a file titled "Lazy Daze Asking Prices - 2015"; the information in this file may be helpful to determine a baseline for a realistic asking price for a particular year and model.

RV buyers want (lots of) photos of the vehicle's exterior, interior, and any aftermarket "improvements" and/or add-ons; setting up a photo account with Flickr or another is a convenient way to let a potential buyer "see" the rig. Be sure to include a link to the photos in the body of the ad!

As ever, YMMV.

Joan
2003 TK has a new home