Skip to main content
Topic: Newbee saying Hello & Looking For a LD (Read 8 times) previous topic - next topic
Newbee saying Hello & Looking For a LD
Yahoo Message Number: 149348
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the group. I live in Southern Ca. and I meet some really nice people at the Live Oaks Caravan.  Gene and SalIy introduced me Jack W who has been very helpful in leading me in the right directing on finding info on LD and this group which there is so much Great information. Before I went to the Live Oak Caravan I came across Andy's blogs.. OMG, I was on the internet for hours reading and reading. What great stories and adventures. I even cried when I read about his kitty that passed and cried  with joy about how he found his other kitty. Yes, Im a softy.. *;) winking I don't have a LD as of yet but Im looking every day for one. I finally decided the other day the model I'm looking for... well the two models I like the most. My Fav is the 27' RK, and next is the 27' RB. with the cabover bed. Seems like there are a lot of LD with the two couches. If anyone has a RK or RB for sale or knows of someone that is looking to sell theirs can you let me know. I'd really appreciate it. I'm willing to travel for the right one. Thank you so much in advance for your help. I may be seeing some of you at the caravan in Santa Barbara in Dec. Until then, Happy Trails,

Jo Redraven143atyahoodotcom

Re: Newbee saying Hello & Looking For a LD
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 149352
We recently purchased our 23.6 T/K from a Craigslist ad. I searched all the Craigslist cities within about 500 miles of San Diego and found our's up in L.A. We're just starting a whole new series of life adventures with our Lazy-Daze.

Don, Debbie, and Addie,(the amazing walking dog)

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 149365
That is Awesome Don, Debbie & Addie*:) happy How Exciting ! Do you guys live in So Cal? Maybe we'll see each other on the road one of these Daze *;) winking ~ Happy Trails...

Jo

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 149366
Jo, Wish you luck finding the right LD for you. It's worth the patience and traveling to find the right one. If you do find what you want act on it quickly. The only reason I got mine was that I found it on Craigslist 5 minutes after it was posted. Drove 500 miles one way to look at it. By the time I got there 4 more people had called with 3 willing to buy sight unseen. Plan on spending about 8 hours checking all the systems and operation of everything. Hopefully you can get one from original owner with documentation as I did.

Bob

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 149369
Yes, we live in North San Diego County in San Marcos.  Check the RV section on Craigslist for the Inland Empire.  Search on Lazy Daze,  There was a nice looking 26.5 LD up in Hemet.

Don, Debbie, and Addie,(the amazing walking dog)