Skip to main content
Topic: Common Plant Compound Found to Reverse Lung Damage Associated wi (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic
Common Plant Compound Found to Reverse Lung Damage Associated wi
Yahoo Message Number: 149293
Hi Guys This is not a spam. I took the liberty to post something which is off the topic BUT may be  beneficial  to the group as many if us may be living with COPD. I am till date grateful to the gentleman who posted a deal about special COPD pillow on Woot some time in the past. I am not selling any thing or soliciting  any business.
Best regards Raj P.S @ Judie could you please restore my posting rights. virtual  hugs ;)

Re: Common Plant Compound Found to Reverse Lung Damage Associated wi
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 149294
Sorry, Raj--I deleted that because it was too far off-topic, as is just about any medical topic. Yes, we occasionally mention CPAP machines here, because powering them while boondocking can be a challenge... but herbal remedies, computer viruses, weight-loss schemes and other such "topics of general interest" are better discussed elsewhere.

Andy Baird

Travels with Andy
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Re: Common Plant Compound Found to Reverse Lung Damage Associated wi
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 149313
Andy, Thank you for your efforts to keep the crap out of the group. This group is extremely well managed compared to some of my other Yahoo groups. Appreciate yours and the other moderators contribution.

Bob