Skip to main content
Topic: Phoenix Airport Update (Read 9 times) previous topic - next topic
Phoenix Airport Update
Yahoo Message Number: 148821
I recently posted and asked about whether there was RV parking at the Phoenix Airport.  Thank you all who responded with your suggestions and advice.  In addition to posting here, I also e-mailed the airport and finally they responded with:

"Thank you for contacting Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. There is a west and an east economy parking lot which are uncovered, and you can park your motorhome at either lot, whichever is closer to the terminal you will be using. If you have any other parking questions, please either call us at 602-273-8863 or visit our website at http://skyharbor.com/ transportationparking/parking. html#. Thank you."

As to my experience, when I picked up my granddaughter at the east economy parking lot, I had to pull in one mirror upon entering.  Then I quickly found a parking space where I backed in and the overhang was extending over gravel.  When I returned to drop my granddaughter off at the airport about nine days later, there was not such a space.  I had to take up two parking spaces.  Upon returning to the Lazy Daze, I had a note on my window saying that I was going to be charged for two spots.  However, when I exited, my receipt was for one space.  When I was following the signs for the east economy parking lot, it said "oversize vehicles."  However, I never saw spaces for oversize vehicles.

Monica NE 10
Monica
2017 MB