Skip to main content
Topic: Sighting in Mid-Michigan - Right in my driveway! (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
Sighting in Mid-Michigan - Right in my driveway!
Yahoo Message Number: 147988
Hello allAfter years of wishing, I'm finally the proud owner of a Lazy Daze, AKA "The Pearl"! Everything checked out, in great shape for a 2000 and I can't wait to get on the road... in the words of Captain Jack "what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom." Pat
The Pearl - 2000 31'
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."

Re: Sighting in Mid-Michigan - Right in my driveway!
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 147989
Congratulations, Pat! :-)

Andy Baird

Travels with Andy
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 147990
Congratulations Pat.
You will love it.  A group of Great Lakes LDers are meeting at the South Haven, MI Jellystone on September 11-14, 2014, if you are interested.  We would love to see you and the new Pearl.

Where in Mid-Michigan are you?

Diane Carlson

Lansing and Williamston, MI
2004 LD MB

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 147991
Hi DianeThank you for the personal invite! I'm seriously considering coming to the event, but I have a craft show on the Saturday. Would it be possible to come out just for the Sunday, or maybe come out Saturday night?Pat
The Pearl - 2000 31'
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 147994
Congratulations on finding the best Rig on the Road.  You will love the more you get to know it.  Have fun!

Jules

Excuse any grammar errors please
'O6 IB Anniversary Model
Sue, My Copilot
Carlie, our canine princess

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 147997
Hi Pat,
 Saturday night is a potluck at 6 and campfire social gathering. You are definitely invited to join us, if only for a short time.  Just bring yourself.   Our tech session and business meeting are Thursday evening at 7.
 We check out Sunday morning.  You will just miss the Saturday afternoon wine and cheese tasting.  Cheers to fun and the pride of owning a nice Lazy Daze.

Diane Carlson
Lansing, MI

2004 LD MB Deja Blue and Suki