Skip to main content
Topic: OT: Lia & Tessa's next adventure (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
OT: Lia & Tessa's next adventure
Yahoo Message Number: 147264
Hi Friends!  This is not related to my dear Lazy Daze, as it is awaiting Fall tailgating, but I couldn't fly off without letting my LD Family know where to find me.
 Lia, my daughter, who many of you have met, is now 15 years old and we are going on a homeland tour of China to see where she was born and adopted.  Ned will join us there in a few weeks.  First we are flying to Moscow, Russia (in 5 minutes!), and then taking the Trans-Siberian Railway across to Beijing!  It will be about a week in Russia and a week on the train to China.  We'll stop in Siberia (to see Lake Baikel in Irkutsk) and in Mongolia to stay in a yurt with a nomadic family for a few nights, before making it to China.  Should be a great adventure!  But I can tell you that prepping for a trip with the LD is MUCH EASIER to plan!
 We'll be blogging at:  http://www.travbuddy.com/tessahill/blogs

Hugs to you all!  Gotta run! Have a great summer!

Tessa in TX '92 MB- Ciao Baby!

Re: OT: Lia & Tessa's next adventure
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 147265
Tessa that is amazing!

Safe travels for you and your family.

-Bill & Jane Lynch

From: "Tessa Hill" Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 12:42 PM Subject: [LD] OT:  Lia & Tessa's next adventure

Re: OT: Lia & Tessa's next adventure
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 147266
Sounds great! Did you read The Iron Rooster? Written in the late 80's by Paul Theroux. Love to know if things have changed since he took his trip. Will be looking forward to your blog.
Art and Sandy Vt