Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy daze for sale on rvtrader (Read 12 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy daze for sale on rvtrader
Yahoo Message Number: 147109
Hello group, I'm was looking for a 30TB and found one on rvtrader. Have looked a lots of photos and talked to the owner quit extensively. It sounded just what we were looking for.  So we agreed on a deposit to hold it till I could get back to look at it. So went back to Virginia from California to take a look. Wasn't what was explained to me had a couple of issues, no problem part of the hunt for a LD. So now were in discussions about my deposit. So just be careful if anyone is also looking at it, thanks Jerry G San Luis Obispo

Re: Lazy daze for sale on rvtrader
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 148158
I had received a call on my 2006 Rear Bath I have listed in Virginia Beach, VA on the selling section last night.  One of the questions the potential buyer asked me was if this was the Lazy Daze from VA where the person came to see it and could not get their deposit back.  It is not.  That rig was a 30IB and had been all over Craigslist in the local area.  As I had let the potential buyer know last night I would be more than happy to let an RV inspector look mine over top to bottom before someone made the long trip.  I wanted to reply to this post as I do not want potential buyers for our rig getting it confused with the person selling another rig in VA.  Thanks.