Skip to main content
Topic: An opportunity to stay for FREE in Central Oregon (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic
An opportunity to stay for FREE in Central Oregon
Yahoo Message Number: 146247
Hi All,
 My spouse and I have owned "vintage" Lazy Daze RVs for 7 years now and are currently on our second one -- a gorgeous 21' 1986 model we call Petunia.
 Anyway, we'll be taking the RV and our two dogs on a 8 day long road trip in August.  Our problem is that we have a very sweet parrot who ties-us-down when we take her so we'd ideally like to leave her in the safety of her own home.
 Our ideal scene is to find another Lazy Daze owner who would like to camp in our driveway (which is extremely quiet -- on a country road in a nice setting) who would be willing to use our kitchen & the living room to give the parrot company and take care of her basic needs.
 The good news is that we live in absolutely gorgeous Central Oregon (Bend!).  If you are not familiar with this area, it's an outdoors persons' dream and offers so much from incredible kayaking/hiking/mountain biking/fishing/boating etc. in the Cascade Mountains which are less than 45 minutes from our house.
 The dates for our August trip have not been set yet so if this is something that calls to you, please call me at 541-306-1999 ASAP.
 Bend, Oregon is about 5.5 hours from Seattle & 3 hours from Portland.  We have a fenced acre that is dog-friendly and our parrot, "Keike", is a very social creature who loves people and, with the exception of giving her attention and feeding/watering, doesn't require much.

Re: An opportunity to stay for FREE in Central Oregon
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 146249
I am definatly  interested. I will contact you via direct email to discuss.

Dale Ellis

2005 FL & Cherokee Toad