Skip to main content
Topic: Waterless Wash & Wax for RVs (Read 34 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Waterless Wash & Wax for RVs
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 145945
We use it and love it.  Marketing would indicate it was originally developed for waterless washing of aircraft at airports where groundwater contamination is prohibited.

The extending pole makes it a snap to get the high spots from the ground and the area underneath the front cab-over.  The wet/dry microfiber pads work very well.  The Wash/Wax All does a fine job of lifting surface contaminates which are then removed with the pads.

Also use their degreaser and rubber care products on the tires as per their instructions.  Really makes the tires and wheel covers look fantastic.

Just ordered my second gallon of the Wash Wax All last week.

There are some good YouTube videos on the product being used on airplanes and one where a product representative is describing its uses on RV's.

Cheers.
Dan and Lynn 2007 IB-30
2007 IB-30

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 145946
Thanks. It's good to hear you've had a good experience with it. Would you say it truly takes the place of waxing it, too?

Fern

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 145948
Hi Fern,
 I have not used the wash & wax you gave the link to, but I have used  the Blue Coral wash & wax from Walmart for years, and I can highly recommend  it.  It comes in a large (gallon?) plastic bottle for about $4, and works  well.  Our 2001 still looks great.

HTH

Barry

Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 7:07 AM To:lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com Subject: [LD] Waterless Wash & Wax for RVs

Has anyone used the Wash Wax All on their Lazy Daze?
 http://www.washwax.com/index.php

Am wondering how well it works. If anyone has had any experience with or  knowledge of it, would love to hear it.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 145956
Thanks, Barry, that's helpful to know. Is the Blue Coral all you've used on your LD, or have you also waxed it?

Fern

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 145957
Hi again Fern,
 I waxed it once or twice when it was new 13 years ago, but it did not look  any better than it did with the wash & wax, and the wash & wax was MUCH  easier.  It seems to have stood up well, so I don't plan to go back to  waxing.

Barry

Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 4:39 PM To:lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [LD] Waterless Wash & Wax for RVs

Thanks, Barry, that's helpful to know. Is the Blue Coral all you've used on  your LD, or have you also waxed  it?

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 145988
Fern,

Yes.  The Wash Wax All product will wash and wax at the same time.  No need to apply any other paste or liquid waxes.

Once applied, it actually makes it easier to clean, especially bugs on the front.

All the best, Dan and Lynn 2007 IB-30
2007 IB-30

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 146000
Thanks, Barry. The former owner of my 2003 MB had it waxed a couple times a year, which was great, but I don't have that kind of time, but still want to keep it looking nice. I'm hoping the Wash & Wax will be my ticket. :)

Fern