Skip to main content
Topic: Memory foam for bed over cab - foam preferences (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Memory foam for bed over cab - foam preferences
Yahoo Message Number: 145927
My point was that one needs only a very sharp saw-tooth blade when one cuts up a foam mattress and that one need not hesitate to do this even with the expensive foam mattresses.
 FYI: Regarding a responder's inferred lack of knowledge of memory-foam mattresses on my part or that I would buy a cheap foam mattress, my last memory-foam mattress cost 1000 dollars four years ago, was layered 13 inches thick, and I had to climb out of it every day and then roll back into the depression that remained from the morning for a year and a half until I returned it. And, I am large, bruise easily and my joints hurt.
 The various TempurPedic choices differ from one another, but all have layers that are a combination of materials, including a lower and middle layer or two of what some might say is low-quality material. The upper layers are the sweet spot for me because they are truly soft, I do not hurt when I wake up, and I do not have to climb out of them.

To each his own...

s/Terry Apple (a her)
Terry Apple
2013 RB 27 Baby Blue Bentley