Skip to main content
Topic: Insurance Update and Question (Read 8 times) previous topic - next topic
Insurance Update and Question
Yahoo Message Number: 145114
This is an update to my post of several months ago when I wrote that American Modern Home Insurance was going to cancel my insurance because they no longer were writing policies in NJ where I live.  I just got a policy with Progressive and instead of paying $372 a year like I did with American Modern Home, I am paying $448 a year for the same coverage.  Actually, it is not the same coverage because  American Modern Home valued my 2003 TK at $64,000 (buying price) and Progressive is using the NADA rating.  They will let me increase the value once I get an appraisal but the value will be nothing compared to what I did have.  I will get the appraisal once I can dig out of the snow.  The storage place plowed snow all around my LD.  Can anyone recommend a place in NJ (central NJ would be best) where I can get an appraisal?  Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Monica
2017 MB

Re: Insurance Update
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 145137
How thoughtful of you to come back and add your name, Monica. It's the friendly thing to do. Many folks don't. They seem to want to keep us guessing.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB