Skip to main content
Topic: Water leak in '94 TK (Read 9 times) previous topic - next topic
Water leak in '94 TK
Yahoo Message Number: 143436
Hi John. There is a water line that goes through a channel in the floor to  connect the water pump to the water heater. A hot water line comes back through  the same duct to the sink and bathroom faucet, I remember that a propane line  also goes through to the refrigerator and space heater. Have there been any  nails or screws put into the floor in this area? There is a fold in the carpet  under the sink, that can be moved to uncover the entrance to this duct. In my  '99 the opening is about two inches wide and an inch deep, across the aisle.  There are inexpensive vision system 'snoopers' using a video camera with LED  lighting that you can look through that channel with. Hope this helped. RonB and  'Bluebelle' a '99 TKB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Re: Water leak in '94 TK
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 143437
Have there been any nails or screws put into the floor in this area?

Nope.

There is a fold in the carpet under the sink, that can be moved to uncover the entrance to this duct.

I'm not seeing anything like that. I have a flat piece of paneling under the sink that forms the bottom of that area. There appears to be some small, maybe 4x4, access area directly under the sinks. I tried removing the bottom paneling but it appears glued in place. I'm not seeing any carpeting channel like you mention.

Maybe it's time for a call to the factory?

John A Wozniak