Skip to main content
Topic: Request for eyeballs (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
Request for eyeballs
Yahoo Message Number: 143400
I'm in north Missouri, and wondering if there might be anyone in the Whittier, CA, area available to look at a rig for me?  I'm a newbie, and will be primarily a solo woman (with perhaps other women as green as I am as occasional companions), so I'm looking for something you would feel comfortable sending your 85-year-old granny out in--even though I've got twenty-five years before I reach that mark.  :-)  Thanks in advance.

Lynne
Lynne
LDy Lulubelle, Green '05 31' TB
Lilly, the 4-Legged Alarm

Re: Request for eyeballs
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 143403
Hi, my name is Don. I don't know what you are looking for but I have my dads 26.5 rear bath LD for sale. It is a 2005 model and is in excellent condition. I have it listed in the for sale listings in this group. I am located twenty miles north of Tupelo, MS. If you are interested, please read my ad and contact me with any questions. Thank you, Don Spivey.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 143409
Lynne, I'm ten minutes away from Whittier in Downey. I would be willing to evaluate a coach for you. Call me at 562-869-7747. Dale.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 143411
Where are the pictures?

Jan/Scottsdale AZ.

To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 07:15:26 -0800
 Subject: [LD] RE: Request for eyeballs

Hi, my name is Don. I don't know what you are looking for but I have my dads 26.5 rear bath LD for sale. It is a 2005 model and is in excellent condition. I have it listed in the for sale listings in this group. I am located twenty miles north of Tupelo, MS. If you are interested, please read my ad and contact me with any questions. Thank you, Don Spivey.

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 143412
Hi, Don--

Thank you...that is certainly an appealing size & layout I've thought about (I do like how wide open it is).  However, I'm considering a rig
Lynne

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 143413
Hi, Joyce--

That's the layout I prefer, & it sounds lovely, but the price is outside of the budget I've set for myself.   Thanks, anyway.

Lynne
Lynne